[FRIAM] data dumps
Russell Standish
lists at hpcoders.com.au
Mon Nov 24 01:59:13 EST 2025
And 534 mentions of "Donald Trump", and just one of "Richard Stallman"
(remember he got cancelled for supporting Marvin Minsky?
Interesting - Chris Langton gets a mention twice - along with a bunch
of usual suspects (Hans Morovec, John Wheeler etc.) Seems to be about
discussing perils of AI in 2019.
Cheers
On Wed, Nov 19, 2025 at 01:29:11PM -0800, glen wrote:
> I've mentioned https://ddosecrets.com/ before. I love big data dumps, especially multimodal ones. So even though I couldn't care less about the Epstein [files|emails], I still couldn't help downloading them from Google and poking around. There's a nice utility here <https://journaliststudio.google.com/pinpoint/search?collection=092314e384a58618&utm_source=collection_share_link> if you want to search it without downloading it.
>
> I wasn't going to comment on friam. But because Rebecca found her name <https://youtu.be/VNLdyWPAz18?si=DDZhxKlVHyPJUCZs>, I figured other people might want to search for their own name. 8^D I'm not in there. Stuart Kauffman is mentioned once.
>
> The emails are less interesting to me than the attachments (books, spreadsheets, images, etc.). But I really enjoyed seeing all the "Confidentiality Notices". Boomers. 🙄 There's no such thing as private email.
>
> --
> ¡sıɹƎ ןıɐH ⊥ ɐןןǝdoɹ ǝ uǝןƃ
> ὅτε oi μὲν ἄλλοι κύνες τοὺς ἐχϑροὺς δάκνουσιν, ἐγὰ δὲ τοὺς φίλους, ἵνα σώσω.
>
>
> .- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- --- - . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-- .-. --- -. --. / ... --- -- . / .- .-. . / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-..
> FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
> Fridays 9a-12p Friday St. Johns Cafe / Thursdays 9a-12p Zoom https://bit.ly/virtualfriam
> to (un)subscribe http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com
> FRIAM-COMIC http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/
> archives: 5/2017 thru present https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/
> 1/2003 thru 6/2021 http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Russell Standish Phone 0425 253119 (mobile)
Principal, High Performance Coders hpcoder at hpcoders.com.au
http://www.hpcoders.com.au
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
More information about the Friam
mailing list