[FRIAM] I am really curious what I saw--computer question
Gillian Densmore
gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 21:01:57 EDT 2026
Greetings all,
Basically I'm on Bazzite linux a atomic linux distro... . My question:
Yesterday I checked for updates (if any) just as the power to my house had
a hickup. After my computer restarted I saw a fewthings I'm just curious
about. if someone can Eli5 as I am what you might say: kind of retarded.
Basically first a screen full text, a few automatic reboots more text and
then a screen saying something like: Hey there: we actually fixed 99things.
Chatgpts (I suspect)--dubious answer is basically: oh that was
probably fsk, it runs by default on redhat to check ostree and keep your
system sane and healthy, but because you have to..kind of like save states
or worlds if this was the sims..
Were I am curious anyone know how Atomic linux-> Bazzite does a pretty
awesome job of self healing?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/attachments/20260412/87605609/attachment.html>
More information about the Friam
mailing list