[FRIAM] Dead Stack?
Jon Zingale
jonzingale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:45:29 EST 2026
I know I came to this group in what appears to be its twilight. The
in-person meetups are weirdly sad. I feel pressed to ask if it is the case
that everyone is either:
1. on vacation/ too busy
2. too depressed / failing to find inspiration
3. moved on to greener forums
4. preferring the company of LLMs
...
N. waiting for someone frail to post
Sometimes I trawl reddit or whatever discord, but I cannot help but feel
like beacons of inspiration are becoming fewer and further between. This
group has managed to inspire me, keep my interest, for over a decade. In
that time, I pushed myself to understand perspectives that I would never
have dreamed existed. I hope there is still something to talk about.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/attachments/20260203/dfbbcfe0/attachment.html>
More information about the Friam
mailing list