[FRIAM] Gauging interest..

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Fri Feb 6 09:39:48 EST 2026


Marcus, this is a great idea! I'd love to participate in any capacity:
coding, testing, documenting, running. You could call it something
like SEPI at home (Search for Epstein Pedophile Identities at Home).
Anything to help bring justice to the survivors of these evil bastards
and their accessories.

Gary

On Thu, Feb 5, 2026 at 11:37 PM Marcus Daniels <marcus at snoutfarm.com> wrote:
>
> I’m closing-in on a full download of Dataset 9 of the Epstein Transparency Act.  (I have the rest.)   I’m thinking of building a vector database (e.g. pgvector for Postgres).   I was thinking of wrapping a MCP server around it so LLMs can get a directory of articles and then summarize, or cross-reference sets of them.   RAG is what Perplexity does, but apparently, they don’t have the content yet.
>
>
>
> I imagine a SETI-at-home type project to reduce the data.  Another analogy that comes to mind is annotations of the genome: Line all the documents up and then slowly fill in the summaries.   The vector database could help inform how to combine documents for consumption within context window limits (PCA vicinity).
>
>
>
> I could keep my Max subscription on it and make some progress, but really such a project needs tens or hundreds of workers.
>
>
>
> Marcus
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- --- - . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-- .-. --- -. --. / ... --- -- . / .- .-. . / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-..
> FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
> Fridays 9a-12p Friday St. Johns Cafe   /   Thursdays 9a-12p Zoom https://bit.ly/virtualfriam
> to (un)subscribe http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com
> FRIAM-COMIC http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/
> archives:  5/2017 thru present https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/
>   1/2003 thru 6/2021  http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/


More information about the Friam mailing list