[FRIAM] Testing
Frank Wimberly
wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:02:16 EDT 2026
Barry, I received your Friam message.
Frank Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz
Santa Fe, NM 87505
505 670-9918
Research: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Frank_Wimberly2
On Thu, Jun 4, 2026, 12:55 PM Barry MacKichan <barry.mackichan at mackichan.com>
wrote:
> I have not received a message from the Friam list since October 9. I’d
> sending this message to create a test case for a known time.
>
> — Barry
>
> .- .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- --- - . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-- .-. --- -. --. /
> ... --- -- . / .- .-. . / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-..
> FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
> Fridays 9a-12p Friday St. Johns Cafe / Thursdays 9a-12p Zoom
> https://bit.ly/virtualfriam
> to (un)subscribe http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com
> FRIAM-COMIC http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/
> archives: 5/2017 thru present
> https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/
> 1/2003 thru 6/2021 http://friam.383.s1.nabble.com/
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/attachments/20260604/ae47c372/attachment.html>
More information about the Friam
mailing list