[FRIAM] Real doctors in the Abq+Santa Fe area

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:58:03 EDT 2026


I tried presby
I will never go back. it was deplorable.

Does santa Fe actually do health and have actual doctors. Those fucking
maggots at that 200% dick cock shucking fuck whole calle Presby had a
disugutingly awful set of visits and will never go back.
So, hit me:
who is not a completely useless ahole and does health isntead of being a
fucking website? It's not Presby (that's all they do) Or Saint Victims
(same thing) anyone out here with a medical degree, 6 feet and more than a
2digit iq that actually does health?
No one at presby do: it's all zombie walk with  a phone in there face and
treats people as product.
And yesterday: started..diplomatic with some brainstem having two dandryte
pussy bitch: didnt know what any of mymeds where or what they do, kept
looking everything up, and when we got to what I actually came in for went
pussy and just
Er uh uh insurance, like I told that motherfucker yesterday:
And?
I'm not Luigi Mangoni, Igot the memo and clocking this real good, you even
so much as think about Delay, Defund, and deny, I walk, file a complaint,
and never come back, the motherfucker never, not once even acknowledged or
saw me. So what the fuck is the point of going back?
Well I walked
filed a complaint
And will never go back


Anyone actually good here?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/attachments/20260310/2463cff8/attachment.html>


More information about the Friam mailing list