[FRIAM] How I made my own VPN server in 15 minutes | TechCrunch

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Apr 10 14:30:42 EDT 2017

Glen writes:

< You don't want others _gaming_ you by using your stuff without your permission and you want to feel like you're a self-made person, so you don't game others by using their stuff. >

I figured it was just a habit to purchase a service rather than to participate in the collective, or a lack of awareness, or a failure of imagination.  Or maybe a sense that there are good guys and bad guys and one should select them one at a time?

Marcus