[FRIAM] How I made my own VPN server in 15 minutes | TechCrunch

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 14:35:29 EDT 2017

Yeah, maybe.  I suppose whether it's "belief" or "habit" depends on one's understanding of ontogeny, psych, culture, etc.  The Tea Partiers' with their Medicare & Social Security and the Occupy protesters with their electronic gadgets highlight that our habitualized infrastructure usage isn't always obvious.

--
☣ glen