[FRIAM] How I made my own VPN server in 15 minutes | TechCrunch

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Apr 10 14:42:03 EDT 2017

There's also some discomfort that comes with participating in any complex system.   There may be other uses it is put to than the one intended; there may be unknown liabilities.   The Tea Partiers' would reasonably observe this is true of a government too.   A government does a lot of things, and some of them are alarming, even if they are legal.