[FRIAM] How I made my own VPN server in 15 minutes | TechCrunch

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Mon Apr 10 18:50:59 EDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Marcus Daniels <marcus at snoutfarm.com>
wrote:

> It distances him from Putin, so it is useful to him.   And the babies,
> don't forget about the babies!   (Although it was fine was they were
> washing up on the shore.)
>
>  Or being shipped back to Hungary to be housed in shipping containers?

>From an earlier message from Glen:

> [*] Data Patterns Reveal Trump Tower/Spectrum Health Ran a “Stealth Data
> Machine” With Russia
> https://teapainusa.wordpress.com/2017/04/03/data-patterns-
> suggest-trump-towerspectrum-health-ran-a-stealth-data-machine-with-russia/

Didn't this turn out to be a conspiracy theory built on a fact?  There were
packets between Spectrum Health and a Russian bank, but what the packets
meant was largely made up -- oh, I see, this is a new spin on the story, a
database replication pattern is detected.  That could still be made up.

-- rec --