[FRIAM] How I made my own VPN server in 15 minutes | TechCrunch

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:39:13 EDT 2017

Heh, you say "conspiracy theory" like it's a bad thing. 8^)  I'm starting to worry that the literati are using "conspiracy theory" in the same way the Trumpians are using "fake news".  Regardless, I'm happy that people like this Tea Pain person exist, just like I was happy to read the posts arguing that Obama's birth certificate was assembled by a desktop publishing app.  It's a great way to test yourself and your membership in your group(s) ... Do you believe it?  Yes?  Why?  No?  Why?  And (to go back to the subject of the thread) regardless of +(whether anyone|who) believes some idea, can you _use_ it to accomplish your goals?  It's pretty exciting/terrifying to imagine "data scientists" being involved in whether or not Trump will remain president ... fact or fiction, just as exciting as the (failed) extradition of dorks like Snowden, Assange, and Levashov.

--
␦glen?

--
☣ glen