[FRIAM] How I made my own VPN server in 15 minutes | TechCrunch

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Apr 11 19:22:20 EDT 2017

Unfortunately I agree.

I was aware of this AS "thoughtless prey" after I got snookered into
helping Ronald Reagan displace Jimmy Carter for what turned out to be
*all the wrong reasons*...   It was a painful but good lesson.  I was a
mere 22 at the time.  I could have known better, but I didn't.

I raised my daughters very carefully to make sure they were not easy
prey for this kind of stuff, but my older daughter still fell to the
populist meme that suggested that Hillary was the best choice for
president because she is a woman and a democrat and "her time had
come".   She finally now acknowledges that Bernie was very mishandled by
both Hillary and the DNC and that he had a significantly better chance
to have kept the Donald out...  but she was adamant right up through the
counting and shouting that went on through January.

We are too often the dreaded "sheeple".

Baaahhaaaa!