[FRIAM] How I made my own VPN server in 15 minutes | TechCrunch

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Tue Apr 11 20:30:20 EDT 2017

[Bernie] "...had a significantly better chance to have kept the Donald
out."  I fear this was too speculative for me to put any money on the line
in Vegas.  If wishes were horses.....

T.

Tom Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
Society of Professional Journalists <http://www.spj.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-The-Peoples-Data/1599854626919671>*
http://www.jtjohnson.com                   tom at jtjohnson.com