[FRIAM] bah!

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Apr 26 14:02:52 EDT 2017

I'm suggesting that if the whitelash voters opted to use hypothetical technologies that improved their information processing abilities (neural lace, gene therapy, advanced drugs), they would come to realize they were just pawns in a cynical game of some boring oligarchs and they'd move on to other things.  They'd update their priors based on evidence.

Beyond that, there is the problem of people wanting to keep riches for themselves.   As an arms dealer, one could offer a low price per unit to the masses and a high price to the elite and come out smiling.

Marcus