[FRIAM] Santa Fe's Sugar Tax

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Wed Apr 26 16:52:20 EDT 2017

Got it.  You have to buy the chemical, not the sweetener.

I think there's plenty for all of us to groom, plenty.
T.

Tom Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
Society of Professional Journalists <http://www.spj.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-The-Peoples-Data/1599854626919671>*
http://www.jtjohnson.com                   tom at jtjohnson.com