[FRIAM] (no subject)

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 10:49:45 EDT 2017

@Glen you and dug can feel free to let me know the joys of the unique
feeling of a sucefull
sudo apt-get dist update --all wich basically does that ) on Mint
I made the mistake of trying that on a (hillariusly) Well Preserveved
computer the only thing it said was: Their's a hard drive, and something
about boot error.
It was a very buitful Grub Crash screen. Tux and Demon(the BSD maskot)
looked quite pleased with themselves to be dancing rather than booting.

@Nick I hesitate to ask who or why you reinstalled...everything on your
computer. And if it was on purpose.
Depending where your stuff is stored it probably take less time than you (I
or anyone else getting a computer going again) suspects.
It definitely feels like forever  in my case because rumaging though 99
projects I may not actually care about and how well I organized stuff is
pretty tedius.

Glen did bring up a good point that something nice about freshly starting a
computer (Os and all)

In all seriousness I hope it goess well to get you computer happy and
purring again.

I wonder if we can make it a thing in friam to label something as NoSubject
when it's:
Oh: my (thing here) can do that?