[FRIAM] (no subject)

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 11:01:24 EDT 2017

@nick as to webmail their might be a setting someplace for your webmail so
as you can sort out important or not.(Improtant: Go to FRIAM and Wedtech)
(Not improtant: this is pri dot ncess Leah please send me f i v e bucks so
I can es scape and make your dick yge!.and other variations on the African
Prince Spam)
That's prettymuch standard, Their might be a way to see if earthlinks
webmail does that.
You might like gmail as well it can do that and let you know if a thread on
Friam, and other mail lists was updated.
I don't say you give up you earthlink adress. Only that gmail is free and
you might like it.
Unless you tried it already.