[FRIAM] Since we all seem to need some cheer

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:00:38 EDT 2017

https://soundcloud.com/chinese-classical-music

I found this the other day in a funk. It reminds me a bit of the good mojo
I had in china town, and I jokingly blame my misguided yute playing
computer games and watching a ton of kung fu flicks
(Life is good!)

Just plane fun and cheerful folk music and yar it so hits the spot with
stir and comedy

Nick if that doesn't help you cheer up..I..I may have to get extreme with
my silly jokes. Then the Steves will join in and the puns get rolling
(and bageling sometimes to)

To get that started I found out why mydoctor has a herb garden with oregeno
and thyme in it...she never has enough Time in the day.