[FRIAM] Since we all seem to need some cheer

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 1 21:20:19 EDT 2017

Gill,

Do you know why marooned sailors don’t play cards?

Because, The Lord Saith, “No Whist for the Wrecked.”

OK.  NOW I think we should stop.  There is a fine line between puns  and naked aggression.  We might get expunged from the list.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/