[FRIAM] Legado de Nuevo Mexico

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 20:20:56 EDT 2017

I might even find this an excuse to make it to the weekly meeting of the
congregation just to prise a few more anecdotes from you.

Here's one that I could have put in the chapter "Summer of 1962".  I may
have mentioned this at the weekly meeting but you haven't been there for a
long time.  When my sister, her boyfriend and I were staying with my
childless aunt and uncle for the summer, my aunt said, "Frank, can you go
to the store and pick up a fifth of milk?".  They bought much more liquor
than milk.

Frank

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918