[FRIAM] Trump Support

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Thu Aug 3 15:23:59 EDT 2017

The Economist sez:

We asked YouGov, a pollster, to survey 1,500 Americans about Donald Trump
and several national media outlets. When Republicans were asked whether
they trusted Mr Trump more than the New York Times, Washington Post or CNN,
70% sided with the president each time. Republicans now loathe these
outlets so much that nearly half would be glad to see unconstitutional
means used to silence them, writes our data team

https://goo.gl/Xmfqcr

I've wanted to know if Trump voters hang onto him after all the harm he's
done to them. Apparently they are like this tweet:
[image: Inline image 1]

   -- Owen