[FRIAM] random v stochastic v indeterminate

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:48:10 EDT 2017

The random + current thing sounds like a Markov process.  If the next value
is independent of the current value then it's random.  If it depends on the
current value and no previous values it's Markov of order 1.  If it depends
only on the current value and the one before and none before that, order
2.  Etc.  Or something like that.  I'm rusty.

Frank

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918