[FRIAM] What are the scenarios? Game theory?

Vladimyr vburach at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 10 18:59:24 EDT 2017

The US can always do nothing considering its awesome power.

Wiping out a nation or two seems would cause the greatest global shame for everyone.

Should America use unimaginable power to subdue a noxious mosquito?

The compulsion to use such power is frightening.

North Korea has no forcing move to play, it does not have a Sente move.(from Go strategy)

Only bluff…

vib