[FRIAM] @fakedonaldtrump

gⅼеɳ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 14:22:02 EDT 2017

This is interesting if you type in "trump":
https://www.csc2.ncsu.edu/faculty/healey/tweet_viz/tweet_app/

Here are some other tools:
https://blog.bufferapp.com/free-twitter-tools

It irritates me to no end when we call password guessing or phishing "hacking".  The concept of hacking is rich and calling those banal techniques "hacking" does the concept an injustice.  That password guessing stuff isn't even worthy of the word "cracking".  Now, if someone pulled a man-in-the-middle and reconstructed the packets to find a password, *that* would be worthy.  Get off my iLawn!

--
gⅼеɳ