[FRIAM] @fakedonaldtrump

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Fri Aug 18 23:50:59 EDT 2017

OK point taken.   My hyperactive imagination again perhaps...

The effect I'm seeing could be nothing more than a recovery from the
election period uncertainty which seems to show in virtually every
election cycle.

And performance on Trump's watch (so far) is in the middle of the pack
of the last 5 presidents:
http://www.macrotrends.net/2481/stock-market-performance-by-president

and this chart of the first 100 days puts him at 5th, well behind GW and
Obama.

Your chart starts with Obama's *second* term, not precisely apples and
apples, though 09 was strikingly similar in spite of the 08 dump.