[FRIAM] @fakedonaldtrump

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Aug 18 14:22:43 EDT 2017

“While I feel very nervous about Twitter shutting down theDonald's personal account
so cavalierly, I can imagine how devastating it would be to his ego to not be able to
blurt out his nonsense at all times of the day or night without benefit of counsel by
his (admittedly highly flawed) inner circle/counsel.  Moving the same blurts to @POTUS
might be all it would achieve, which might enhance the absurdity yet more?”

While I like the idea of his continued self-sabotage, his pronouncements probably keep a part of the base stoked.
If his accounts were to go away, those folks might not have the initiative to replace that outlet with another.   And then they could get back to torturing animals or whatever it is they do all day.
The ACLU new policy to not support armed groups seems like a good step.   There are other groups like the SPLC that can tackle the haters.   I hope that if his rhetoric continues this way, and he repeatedly violates their terms of services, that they do shut him down completely.  He can go on Fox and Friends or something.
Marcus