[FRIAM] the Skeptical Meme

gⅼеɳ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 15:44:12 EDT 2017

Perhaps there is some hope.  See this orthodox nationalist's whining:

  http://www.rusjournal.org/the-orthodox-nationalist-podcast/

But it sounds like he's been replaced by a kinder-gentler version? I haven't heard of Nathaniel Kapner.  It's interesting how the tangled knot of fuzz that was NrX evolved into alt-right and is, now, gradually being taken over by the neo-[nazi|confederate] morons.  Perhaps this Kapner is evidence of the same in the orthodox nationalists.  I felt the same way when I watched the Libertarians completely devolve from talking about Hayek and Friedman and morph into garden variety right wingers. [sigh]

But the more (and more often) we can root out the pseudo-scholars and replace them with those less linguistically endowed, the easier it will be for the laity to see how impoverished their ideas are.

--
gⅼеɳ