[FRIAM] scanning an old manuscript

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 1 20:21:45 EST 2017

Dear Friammers,

I have a 400 page type script, double sided that I would like to scan, and
then edit.  Fedex will scan it for a bit over 100 dollars.  They will put it
into a word file for free, after that.  No guarantees.    Does anybody know
of a better deal in Santa Fe, or if we mailed the type script off anywhere?
The quality of the OCR software is my most urgent concern.  Are there some
REALLY GOOD ONES?  Would it be cheaper for me to buy the software myself?

Lemme know,

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson