[FRIAM] on the obustness of globalism

Joshua Thorp joshua at stigmergic.net
Thu Feb 2 13:15:18 EST 2017

Interesting article regarding making an argument based on the values of
your opposition instead of your own.  Makes sense but as is pointed out so
hard to follow through on because why argue if not because of your own
values?  Where are our shared values?   Are these the ones at the bottom
center of the canoe?

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/02/the-simple-psychological-trick-to-political-persuasion/515181/?utm_source=atlfb