[FRIAM] on the obustness of globalism

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:53:24 EST 2017

On 02/02/2017 08:49 AM, Owen Densmore wrote:
> when do you know something like that is fully baked.

Well, we know the answer to that is "never".  We only need it to be baked enough for some use case.  If your use case is to trick someone into thinking something that's false, then the baking need only go so far as Gary's point, to satisfy the need for drama.  This is why avid readers insist that books engage your imagination more than TV or movies.  It's a blessing and a curse that our minds fill in the blanks for us.

  http://www.brainhq.com/brain-resources/brain-teasers/scrambled-text

--
☣ glen