[FRIAM] SFI to Trump: The dangers of simplicity in a complex world

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Feb 6 18:15:07 EST 2017

Merle -

I seem to remember that Norm Johnson was one of your collaborators at CNLS?

Do you have some specific publications that might "summarize" your
work/thinking in the application of CAS to social science and the
peace-building process in particular?

I think this is the area I am most interested in the application of
CAS...  there is plenty of work in the harder sciences and economics I
think, but it feels as if the biggest leverage or payoff might be in the
understanding of sociopolitical systems.

- Steve