[FRIAM] Theorore Spyropoulos's group on "Behavioral Complexity" at UCL

Vladimyr Burachynsky vburach at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 12 22:52:11 EST 2017

Steve Guerin, Thanks so much,

I think this is at least the second time someone from FRIAM sent me in the right direction.

I loved this work and I am trying to compile many more examples, my site is sort off deranged currently.

https://vimeo.com/55938597

https://vimeo.com/165006724

This is sort of my obsession lately.

Are you in touch with this team?

I waste  a lot of time trying to build Animalia  from code.

I would appreciate it if you keep me in mind. Thanks again.

Someone once earlier sent me on to Networks and wish to thank them as well.

vib