[FRIAM] FW: Fractal discussion Landscape-bird songs

┣glen┫ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:27:39 EST 2017

I don't know anything about Minecraft.  But I do play some video games.  And although I dig the "strategy" games most, I also like those with lots of side quests and territory to explore.  The main reason is because I enjoy estimating the underlying axioms.  E.g. I recently found a cool bug in Assassin's Creed Rogue where you can fall through the ground and swim to any place on the map.  I liken that to a singularity in our world.  If I could just find that sliver where the tilings don't quite match up, I could slip through the cosmic egg and become a demigod. 8^)  This is, of course, why the squares made the psychedelics illegal ... they don't want you wandering around exploring the cracks in the cosmic egg.

--
␦glen?