[FRIAM] FW: Grasping the scary, shaping local action

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 19:09:49 EST 2017

Hi, everybody.

Some of you might remember my friend Jonathan Barker, a political scientist from the University of Toronto, who came to visit with us a few years back.    I have turned to him to help me think about how much danger we are actually in, fascism-wise.  I think the short answer he would give is that the danger is substantial.

Here are some materials he has forwarded to me to prod me along in my thinking  (links below).

There is one more I will send in a separate message.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/