[FRIAM] FW: trump/Ford

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 19:15:00 EST 2017

Hi, everybody,

Here is the second shoe.  I asked Jonathan to comment on trump on the basis
of his experience with the Mayor of Toronto, a man named Ford, who managed
to get himself reelected despite the fact that it was pretty clear he was a
coke head . and a fool.  I asked him how was that possible and how do we
fight it.

See below.  I particularly urge you to "stay for " the newspaper article at
the end.  Both Jon's letter and that article provide ground truth about the
difficulties of extracting oneself from such a regime, once it has been
stabled.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>