[FRIAM] help with memory

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 20:04:38 EST 2017

Hi, Everybody,

Does anybody remember from the 90's (yes, the 90's!) a computer web thing,
VERY primitive, that tried to imitate a university with class rooms, and
discussion groups.  It had a cheesy graphic interface you could "move around
in"  I think it was called moo doo, but I possibly have it confused with the
Vermont Fertilizer company of the same name.  I don't know if it bears any
relation to the educational software Moodle.

Ring any bells?

Have done some poking around on the web but I can't find anything, possibly
because of people using the same or similar names for other things.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson