[FRIAM] Fractal discussion Landscape-bird songs

Robert Wall wallrobert7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:00:43 EST 2017

This less than 5-minute video seems visually helpful in the context of what
Jon accomplished last night: Takens' theorem in action for the Lorenz
chaotic attractor <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i57udsPKms>.  This
video provides some idea of what emerges from the manifold in terms of the
time series with airflow. Yes, very cool! 😎