[FRIAM] Popular vote

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Sun Jan 1 14:31:49 EST 2017

Looks like NM, once again, is considering joining the National Popular Vote
compact:

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/blogs/politics/roundhouse-roundup-could-popular-vote-control-the-election/article_f7c763d6-c3b5-5f90-a786-b366135e1c0b.html

​It likely will not pass, the Governor would probably veto it, but if rural
NM is considering it, maybe it has a chance.

   -- Owen ​