[FRIAM] Trump and the nuclear "football"

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 2 02:55:56 EST 2017

Thanks, John,

This is exactly the information I was looking for.  They are asking for money to help in their petition effort, so I sent some.  If you can think of more substantial things to do, please let me know.  I am a little poorer, but not a lot less scared.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/