[FRIAM] scraping a web site

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Wed Jan 4 00:39:27 EST 2017

Nick;
You might try installing Firefox, if you don't already use it, and go here
to add-on DownThemAll.  I recall that you can set how many layers deep you
want to go.  Of course if you get ALL your content you will have to figure
out where and how you want to repost it.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/

Tom