[FRIAM] scraping a web site

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 4 13:14:07 EST 2017

Hi gil,

A very kind offer.  I am a bit overwhelmed by all of this.  Didn’t expect such an array of info so fast, given how slow things have been in the past.

I have to read through everything carefully and think what to do next.

Take care,

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/