[FRIAM] scraping a web site

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:40:31 EST 2017

Mwahahahahah! [wrings hands]

No.  I just hate the way everyone tries to make money off what should be infrastructure.  Everyone should get their own website.  That they control entirely.  I keep intending to set up a permanent one for myself on IPFS <https://ipfs.io/, https://github.com/ipfs/ipfs>.  But I'm just too lazy.

For the record, I told Nick I'll host it until he figures out what he wants to do long-term.

--
☣ glen