[FRIAM] scraping a web site

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Jan 4 15:49:13 EST 2017

Ah, like it's private storage sibling<https://storj.io/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Friam [mailto:friam-bounces at redfish.com] On Behalf Of glen ?
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 1:41 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] scraping a web site

Mwahahahahah! [wrings hands]

No.  I just hate the way everyone tries to make money off what should be infrastructure.  Everyone should get their own website.  That they control entirely.  I keep intending to set up a permanent one for myself on IPFS <https://ipfs.io/, https://github.com/ipfs/ipfs<https://ipfs.io/,%20https:/github.com/ipfs/ipfs>>.  But I'm just too lazy.

For the record, I told Nick I'll host it until he figures out what he wants to do long-term.

--

☣ glen