[FRIAM] Hope or Despair

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Sat Jan 7 13:06:00 EST 2017

I realized too late that my reference to the number of Damns one has may
not have been clear.  From an earlier post:

BTW: I realize I've posted this in the past, and my version of it uses s/
fuck/damn/. But I've only got a limited number of Damn's to give, and the
fewer, the stronger.
    https://markmanson.net/not-giving-a-fuck

So I just don't give a Damn about the president, no matter who. I have too
few to give. My first Damn is for Love & Compassion, kinda weak I realize
but then I think I can stop war by being peaceful myself. It all starts at
home.