[FRIAM] The year ahead

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Mon Jan 9 17:57:15 EST 2017

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 12:56 PM, glen ☣ <gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you turned on Payments?  And if so, how much money are you spending?
>
> On 01/09/2017 10:20 AM, Owen Densmore wrote:
> > It will use bitcoin for funding content providers brave users visit via
> micropayments.

​Alas, not yet. Mainly because it's early in the game and I don't yet "get
it" in terms of how they standardize web advertising. Also, the nytimes
which I like a lot, still nags me and I'm not sure how to make them aware
of how important this movement is.

The other issue is that I'd prefer it if they had a 501c3 organization
handle the payments, because this makes it easier for me to pay them, being
retired and living on investments.

If you try it, let us know how it goes.

   -- Owen​