[FRIAM] Trump and the nuclear "football"

Alfredo Covaleda Vélez alfredo at covaleda.co
Wed Jan 18 09:38:10 EST 2017

>From Aljazeera
Small hands big missiles: Trump's dangerous adolescence
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/01/small-hands-big-missiles-trump-dangerous-adolescence-170109061803090.html?utm_source=Al+Jazeera+English+Newsletter+%7C+Weekly&utm_campaign=86f19af83c-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_01_15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e427298a68-86f19af83c-224147101