[FRIAM] The root of personality disorders

Nick Thompson nickthompson at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 18 22:38:31 EST 2017

All,

Here is your assignment for tomorrow.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281410347_Comparative_psychology_and_the_recursive_structure_of_filter_explanations

There will be a quiz:  What is the difference between a circular explanation and a recursive one.  What is the key dimension that determines whether an explanation is viciously circular?   Is the virtuus dormitiva viciously circular? Why?  Why not?

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/