[FRIAM] The root of personality disorders

Robert J. Cordingley robert at cirrillian.com
Thu Jan 19 10:34:32 EST 2017

Aren't you now talking about different reasoning models/tasks:

Classification
Diagnosis
Hypothetical Reasoning
Bayesian
Fuzzy logic
etc.

On the other hand I've always felt the medical community named too many
diseases and conditions after their symptoms usually in a hi-falutin
format rather than an actual cause, e.g. abdominal aortic aneurysm or
after the person identifying it, e.g. Alois Alzheimer. Which get's back
to Glen's circularity.

Robert C

Cirrillian
Web Design & Development