[FRIAM] ready for a bonfire?

glen ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:47:26 EST 2017

I know it's offensive and disrespectful of me to feel this way, and especially to express it publicly.  But part of me is excited about the possibility of this happening ... not necessarily excited in a good way... more like an adrenaline+cortisol sort of way.  On the plus side, those who voted for him as an expression of frustration would definitely see the results of their actions.  Yes, it's too bad stupidity isn't painful.  But in this case, the stupidity of voting for Trump will be painful (and deadly).

Those of us who kindasorta get off on pain won't suffer as much as those who really dislike it.  Let's just hope (probably in vain) that those who voted for him recognize that they caused the pain and death.

--
☣ glen