[FRIAM] ready for a bonfire?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:00:41 EST 2017

Glen raises a good point. Experience es Daucet Est. Et Illuminus.
Experience teaches, and lights the way to learn.
I hold hope that people will learn. When and how is a whole other question
and problem.

In a strangely backwards Sith like way they might learn.  Only time can
show that.
As to the Health Care Act? Some of my more how should I say....misguided
friends want to see it gone because the **** use it that an they took ma'
crappy assembly line job! (Wich is why I refuse to talk politics with them)

We can only guess about what ifs. Such as: What if they made it an
amendment such that everyone gets fucking awsome health coverage and is
protected by FDR's varius social help systems including the very popular
and somewhat sucessful Medicare and Medicade system?

Much Merriment to all!!!